[CAUT] William Wolfram

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:36:05 -0800

I'd say you have some information on how to proceed if the critic=
 actually hears what he's writing.  If the bass is murky? you may=
 need to apply lacquer as Dale Erwen likes to do sometimes. (Dale=
 maybe you could elucidate on this aspect) It might give you a=
 little more clarity in the that area.   Bringing down the treble=
 may make the tenor sound more in line...

David Ilvedson