[CAUT] Today's Puzzler.

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:03:55 EST

In a message dated 3/17/05 2:59:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,
phil@philbondi.com writes:

That's  the easy part..I can tell you exactly what is wrong..my problem
is the  solution to the problem..which appears to be asking for more  trouble.

-Phil

Phil

You know how much I like you, so you know I don't want to offend you, but  as
much as we want to play the game, most of us have better things to do than
guess the problem. Why don't you just tell us what the problem is, and maybe
one  of us will give you the remedy you're looking for.

Wim