[CAUT] Capstan Repositioning

Alan McCoy amccoy at mail.ewu.edu
Tue May 2 14:37:14 MDT 2006

Ken,

I used the epoxy method last summer (West Systems with microlite filler) and
I liked the result. Time-efficient and effective. Drilling the holes was not
problematic, whether drilling through key material or epoxy or both. You
might consider the capstan installation kit from Pianotek, page D-25. (Or
make your own of course.)

Alan McCoy