[CAUT] Touch ups.. (and I ain't talking about makeup)

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Thu May 4 15:21:10 MDT 2006

LOL, not JUST a vacuum clearner; but, a Shop Vac running at full power...
And, then the "flourish" helps the audience share a moment of being "inside"
the performance in a way. It's a way of bringing the performer, the
instrument and the audience all together in an acknowledgement of
"wow...this pianist must be something else if the tuner has to re-tune in
the middle of it...wow". At least, that's been my experience..

Robin Blankenship