[CAUT] colton spider dolly

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Thu May 25 13:01:59 MDT 2006

Hi Debra,
    All the piano supply houses I know of accept a purchase order from a
university. IOW, the university will receive the same treatment and price as
an individual piano technician. Or, if your university is mostly using
purchase cards instead of PO¹s, they will accept p-cards just like credit
cards. So order direct, as the music department (or as ³Facilities² or
whoever is footing the bill) and install it yourself. Not a particularly
hard job, and I¹m sure there are several posts describing techniques in the
archives. [What does s.o.p. stand for, standard operating procedure?]. I
have purchased trucks from Jansen, Schaff, and Pianotek. All provide good
units.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico