[CAUT] arbor press

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 5 12:07:57 MDT 2006

Hey Ken,
I have located 1/2 ton presses...for the bench...overkill...my drill press seems to be working just fine, but it would be more efficient to drill the hole(s) and install/swadge the lead immediately rather than drilling first...setting up the drill press for swadging and picking up the HSF again...
The center pin punch in Schaff seems like a great idea...any pictures of how you modified it?   The pictures shows a hole in which you probably put the anvil pin?  The center pin punch tip was probably too small?
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044