[CAUT] nickel ferrules and casters

Willem Blees wblees at bama.ua.edu
Mon Sep 11 20:13:13 MDT 2006

Tim

Have you looked in the Schaff catalog? They have several sizes of
ferules and casters. As Barbara suggested, take the brass ones and get
them plated. If you can't find anyone local, I will give you the name
and address of a company in St. Louis that did my plating when I was
there, who always did a great job.

Willem Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
School of Music