[CAUT] Scientific study - Stainless wire (Help!)

Wimblees at aol.com Wimblees at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 18:49:57 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/27/07 11:49:59 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
jim_busby at byu.edu writes:

Wim,
What a great idea! I  wasn’t even thinking about that, but indeed that is THE
major difference,  after all. Hey, I’m sure you’ll need some stainless in
your new job…
Thanks.
Regards,
Jim

That's what gave me the idea. Just this morning I tuned a piano with rusty
strings. It sounded OK, but wondered what it would sound with new strings

Wim