[CAUT] Long term grand storage

Daniel Gurnee dgurnee at humboldt1.com
Tue Aug 28 18:10:42 MDT 2007

Hello Joel,

The Humboldt Comunity Concert Association's 1927 S&S D retired from
the SF S&S Concert Dept. had been always stored on its legs between
concerts but under a new storage management was stored on its side
for several months having no effect on its scale but major regulating
problems for the next three concerts.

Daniel Gurnee RPT, HSU Retired