[CAUT] Scientific study - Stainless wire (Help!) / scaling programs

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Aug 28 19:12:14 MDT 2007

Just a side note to this...

Just downloaded the scale ripper program and it looks really quite
nice... tho it doesnt give you much help in figuring how much down
bearing your panel will need to counter... just so.. nice looking
interface and all the basics are there. Very cool that it takes
different wire types.

Someone mentioned bonemens.... I find the fact that it doesnt deal with
wound strings to be  a huge draw back.  I didnt quite buy the reasoning
the author gave for this desicion... but thats another matter.

Cheers
RicB