[CAUT] bid savvy

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Thu Feb 1 12:07:02 MST 2007

I'm probably confusing the two surveys. I was probably sending in
comments on the Economic Affairs survey around the same time as the
other one came by, so they became related in my mind. Memory is a
malleable thing <G>. My impression had been that the Economic Affairs
survey was ready to roll, and that Barb Cassaday was asking for any
last minute input before proceeding. But who knows what may have come
up in the meanwhile to derail it.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico