[CAUT] tuning pins on a Samick

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon Feb 5 13:03:57 MST 2007

My problem is, how, if the bottom of the block was supported, did the
delamination occur?
Possibly, you had gone past the supported part, and kept pounding them in?
I know I have miscalculated the support part at times, but I was lucky, and
there was no problem.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca