[CAUT] Greetings . . . and a humidity problem

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Fri Feb 9 15:58:23 MST 2007

Carl,
The S&S D here has a full climate control system on it on stage.  It
didn't start that way but when the tunings could fluctuate so much in
24 hours they wanted solutions.  It remains plugged in at all times,
period.  We will put an undercover on to cover up the "balls"
(humidifier tanks).  It is the solution that works.  If they want a
tuning that lasts and close regulation that keeps working this is
what they will have to do.

If not, well, how long did it take for the other B to become undesireable?

Andrew Anderson, for LCC TAMIU etc.