[CAUT] Artist bench

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Mon Feb 19 15:23:16 MST 2007

Hey, Aaron,

I believe what you have there is an old MAFCO (Manual Arts Furniture Co.)
bench.  They are (thankfully) no longer available.  I had one here that I
took apart and turned the top into a creeper seat.  It is more serviceable
now than it ever was as a piano bench!

We get Jansen benches here exclusively, simply because they are rebuildable.
I may have to look into those gas benches, though.

Look Œem in the eye and tell Œem what they need!

Regards,
Ken Z.

--
Ken Zahringer, RPT