[CAUT] measuring wippen weight

Tim Coates tcoates1 at sio.midco.net
Sat Oct 6 15:22:36 MDT 2007

Bill,

Thanks for explaining the jig.  My older methods help me with
figuring out the KR when using veneer or half punchings.   One minor
mistake I made in explaining the older method is I put 40 grams on
the capstan.  20 grams works also, but 20 grams doesn't have the
ability to split hairs with the math like 40 grams.

Tim Coates