[CAUT] NASM review

rwest1 at unl.edu rwest1 at unl.edu
Wed Oct 17 06:34:55 MDT 2007

Fred,

You're absolutely right, Fred.  NASM reviews can be a great
opportunity that piano technicians shouldn't pass up.  If a director
doesn't solicit input as to the state of the university instruments,
a tech should provide a report.  It may be a way of not only getting
more money, but of winning some credibility with administrators.

Richard West