[CAUT] Chickering quarter grand for next to nothing.

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Fri Oct 19 18:25:10 MDT 2007

Ric,
    Slight misunderstanding in that this is a contract job (if I get
it). I will not be able to sell it when done as it is already owned. I'm
inclined to do it simply for the challenge much like the hoisting job I
wrote about a few weeks ago. Popular opinion seems to say stay away and
somehow that simply makes me more determined to go ahead with it. Fools
go ......

all the best,
Greg Newell

P.S. Thanks much for forwarding Jim Ellis' comments. Very interesting! I
to have 3 Chickerings but none as glorious as Jim's.