[CAUT] CAUT Endorsement

terryb t46xd8jb at xplornet.com
Wed Oct 24 21:33:03 MDT 2007

I wonder if there should be a definition of CAUT technician?

I am listed on the CAUT website and I do work part time at a university,
but I am not a concert technician and I do not aspire to become one. I tune
mainly practice room and studio uprights and grands. I do some of the
regulating on these pianos. There is a "Concert" technician at the
university and he looks after the high quality pianos.

Should my name be removed from the CAUT website?

Terry Beckingham RPT