[CAUT] CAUT Endorsement

Ward & Probst, Inc wardprobst at wardprobst.com
Wed Oct 24 20:22:24 MDT 2007

Hello all,

Below are the charges to the CAUT committee for the current year:

CHARGES:

See Bylaws Article XIII. See Regulations Article II. B-3: "There shall be a
College and University Technicians Committee whose principal

duty shall be to promote the particular interests of college and university
technicians. This committee shall maintain an updated list of college and

university technicians. Additional activities may include a regular
newsletter, educational opportunities, and/or other special projects."

Plan for College and University Technicians at the PTG Annual Convention and
Institute. Submit plan to Convention Planning Committee by August 15.

Continue developing a CAUT endorsement proposal and supporting curriculum
for presentation to the Mid-Year Board.

Report on progress to Mid-Year Board and annual Council meetings.

Best,

Dale Probst