[CAUT] Moving wippen rail

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 23:28:43 MDT 2007

I'll give you the Red Sox being that I'm not invested either way.  But if
you shimmed the rail out and the UW and DW both dropped then by inference,
the leverage must have improved, no?  While you may lose something for the
repositioning of the knuckle on the balancier, isn't it just possible that
there is still a net gain?  It would seem so.  There is always a point of
diminishing returns.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com