[CAUT] Brodmann pianos

Ron Poire rpoire at comcast.net
Fri Apr 25 16:55:56 MDT 2008

Hi all,
I do some work for a dealer who sells Broadman pianos.
These pianos are quite sensitive to low humidity.  Here in Minnesota, the
store has experienced a couple cracked soundboards, and as a result of the
low humidity in some homes and schools, you also have unstable action
regulation.
Keep the humidity level up where it belongs, then you won't have any
problems.