[CAUT] Brodmann pianos

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Apr 29 13:09:44 MDT 2008

Ron,

I know I'm right, but Ric's point was kind of "What did you expect them to say/how would you react?" That's where I thought I was being narrow minded. (He's right. I should have known better)

No matter how much you, Del, Ron Overs, and others can show how convention is actually wrong in some instances, things pretty much stay the same.

I think it's exactly as you said earlier;

"It seems to me that you can't typically tell people that what they're hearing in a piano is desirable unless it is from one of a handful of famous manufacturers."

Jim