[CAUT] screw-y stuff

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 07:24:29 PST 2008

For the screws on the music rack, I take a toothpick and cut to the depth of
the hole. Split it into 2 or 3 pieces and put in hole. Use one piece and
tweezers to scoop up a good drop of a thick/paste fast setting epoxy and put
in hole. Have the screws soaking in Mclube or other mould release. Make sure
the toothpicks are evenly spread when you insert the screw. R&R screw after
the epoxy sets. It will break loose with a crack and is tight.

This could be used on bigger holes. The wood is what gives enough pressure
to hold the screw tight while the epoxy sets/

Keith Roberts