[CAUT] Young Chang tech support

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Sat Dec 13 12:54:51 PST 2008

Hi All,

I posted this on pianotech but I might as well repeat it again hear.  Does
anyone know how to reach tech support at Young Chang?
I need a  few parts and I have called several times.  No receptionist ever
answers the phone, even if pressing "0" for the operator.  I only get the
automated
menu.  Then the service dept. phone rings, no one answers, and goes to voice
mail. I leave a message to call back and nothing happens.  I've been trying
for two weeks!

Sooooo, does anyone have a direct e-mail, a more direct phone number, a
personal address so that I can send a couple of thugs over who break legs
over bad debts for a living?

As an alternative, I need a lid, a fall board, and a number of keys for a
Y.C. TG-150.  If anyone might have a junked out one sitting around who would
be willing to let the parts go cheep I'd consider that as an alternative.
The thing is, the Y.C. warehouse is only a few hours drive from here and I
have to go that way on a trip soon anyway.  I was hoping to just go by and
get what I need but I have to reach them and arrange the pick up first.

Thanks,

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV