[CAUT] Young Chang tech support

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Dec 15 05:30:25 PST 2008

Hi Jeannie!

I heard back from Kerry Prosser and he gave me the same number you have.
He was suprised to hear we're all having trouble getting through.  Maybe
he gets priority since he sells so many of them! ;>)

I hope your snow and cold is better than here.  No snow, but it's 4 below
with a windchill of minus 25.  Better than north of here, however :>)

Paul

"Jeannie Grassi" <jcgrassi at earthlink.net>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
12/14/2008 05:09 PM
Please respond to
caut at ptg.org

"'Rob & Helen Goodale'" <rrg at unlv.nevada.edu>, <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] Young Chang tech support

Hi Rob,
The number to use is the one listed in the directory: 310-637-2000.
Usually
there is an automated recording requesting the extension number.  Tech
support (Derek Conejo) is extension 117.

I will say that you just have to be persistent.  Although I have spoken to
him in person a few times of late, he is elusive at other times (someone
else answered once saying he was in but was so busy on the other line
returning other calls and she took my name and number).  I never heard
back
from him that time. He suggested I use his email address but he gave me
the
wrong one; it kept bouncing back. Maybe you'll have better luck:
dconejo at yca.com

I needed some action bracket replacements and he did send them promptly.
So my advice is to just keep trying.  Maybe eventually you can wear him
down.
jeannie