[CAUT] piano storage room

nevin essex nevin.essex at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 15:05:02 MDT 2009

I have over 800 sq. ft. here at U of Louisville. About 240 is separated for
storage, with shelves and bins. No designated office. With power tools, it
leaves enough room to work on one piano at a time, or I can cram 2 or 3 in
here and not expect to turn around. I think this much space is about right
as long there are no pianos in storage in the shop. Don't forget running
water and/or eye flushing sink. I also have an exhaust hood, which prevents
lacquer smell from circulating around the building. NE