[CAUT] piano storage room

Albert Picknell agghubii at yahoo.ca
Mon Jul 27 17:34:47 MDT 2009

Room for twice as many pianos as you think you'll ever need to have in there at one time.  And if you get it, don't forget to comment regularly on how tight things are.  Otherwise someone will get the bright idea to store other stuff in there (marimbas, bass drums, etc.).

Climate control.

Good luck,
Albert