[CAUT] Friday Puzzler

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Fri Jul 31 18:01:18 MDT 2009

On Jul 31, 2009, at 2:59 PM, Paul T Williams wrote:

> Could it be a problem with the drilled holes that may have not been
> exactly aligned?  Is this something Steinway did in the 60's?

Yep.
	About sending a photo, assuming you are using iphoto on your mac, you
just select the photo, and click on the email icon at the bottom, You
will be asked what size you want to send, and should say small. Pretty
simple (yes, there is another step or two, but they are intuitive).

Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu
"I am only interested in music that is better than it can be played."
Schnabel