[CAUT] Semantics

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon May 18 09:01:24 MDT 2009

Whether they actually knew what they were talking about at the time that
this was written is difficult to comment on but I think it's safe to say
that the descriptions written in these marketing brochures, as this clearly
comes from, are designed for the layperson to communicate some kind of
ersatz experiential phenomenon not necessarily rooted in correct scientific
explanation.  Likely this was written by some marketing person, in fact, and
not a technician, designer or person with some rudimentary scientific
understanding.  In some ways it's understandable that they would opt for
wording it in a way that is meaningful to Joe Public even if it's not
correct.  Wouldn't be the first time nor will it be the last.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com