[CAUT] Semantics

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Mon May 18 12:55:58 MDT 2009

I don't know whether they know what they are talking about or not. Considering
the state of Baldwin's manufacturing just now, however, might cause one to
wonder.

Marketing literature (or whether in print or online) is generally not the most
reliable source for technical information. During my time at Baldwin I had
several "discussions" with marketing people over things that appeared in print.
In most cases marketing flourish won out over technical accuracy.

ddf

  _____