[CAUT] M&H "A" stability

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue May 19 21:13:40 MDT 2009

Ed,

Introduce corrosion onto the V bar and agraffes? I've always thought that they should be slick enough to where your fingernail would glide w/o noticable friction. I don't put on any lubricant, although I know many European rebuilders do. One fellow from the Netherlands swears by a tiny dot of Vaseline wiped on the bridge pin. But no, I didn't use lubricants but I did buff the agraffes and V bar. It's always been a good thing before. I think...

Regards,
JIm