[CAUT] Boston changed to dealers techs mfgrs and other such

Draine draine at me.com
Fri Nov 20 11:18:32 MST 2009

On Nov 20, 2009, at 11:19 AM, Jeannie Grassi wrote:

>   I don’t see much loyalty for good work, either.  In my case, I’ve done work for the dealer I mentioned for over 22 years and each sale they make, or every new salesperson that comes on board, they may call someone else…someone cheaper and less experienced if they can get away with it.

Jeannie,
If that's the case, I would suggest you stick to your original bill for services rendered, and take him to small claims court if he doesn't pay up. After 22 years he should be able to see you did the work that was necessary, and a small claims judge (even one ignorant of pianos) would see you were fulfilling the work order.
Patrick