[CAUT] Goldberg Variations

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Fri Sep 18 15:02:49 MDT 2009

Don:

I'd love to get a post mortem on what you decide and how it worked.  Our piano faculty are doing both books of the Well Tempered Clavier in April using a well temperament but of course on piano.  I've put Thomas Young, Werckmeister III and Lehman on different pianos for them to try so far.  They seem eager to do this on a good temperament.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu<mailto:dporritt at smu.edu>