[CAUT] slipping key slip

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 14:44:27 MDT 2010

Apparently, only one side of the wedge is necessary.

Paul

In a message dated 8/10/2010 11:09:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jcgrassi at earthlink.net writes:

Hi  Folks,
I’m looking for some suggestions  for repairing damages S&S style key slip.
 The dovetail-type grooves  that fit over the screws are both broken off.
I have some ideas about  fixing it, but thought I’d tap into the collective
knowledge of those who have  done it with success!  Thanks for you help.
jeannie
Jeannie Grassi,  RPT
Bainbridge Island, WA