[CAUT] apology (was Re: U. of Northern Iowa position)

johnparham at piano88.com johnparham at piano88.com
Thu Aug 12 13:12:11 MDT 2010

List,

I am not a CAUT technician, but I am recently a full-time technician, so
I sorely understand the growing pains of a young business and the
dedication it takes to be self-employed with no regular paycheck, no
benefits, and no building to go to that conveniently has all the pianos
I have to work on.  For me, I have to go out and find my work every day.

A CAUT position would be a small miracle right now.

Here's a non-CAUT perspective: if a CAUT position is so bad, leave and
find your own work.

Respectfully,
John Parham