[CAUT] Cousin Gerry provides a comment on RE: apology (was Re: U. of Northern Iowa position)

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Thu Aug 12 18:21:25 MDT 2010

G-day to all!
Here's a different (?) take on this topic.  I rceived this on another e-mail blog today.
Chance? Perhaps, although a higher being always seems to be watching all.

Link to B-net topic:  Why Your Job Won't Make You Happy

http://www.bnet.com/blog/penelope-trunk/why-your-job-won-8217t-make-you-happy/124?promo=713&tag=nl.e713

I'll refrain , for now, to comment. Y'all are pretty much ______________(fill in the blank) at anything that comments.
Hang in there gang, Summer's almost over, and we'll ALL again be to busy to  ______________(fill in the blank)

Prayers for all, during the flames,
Gerry Cousins
WCUPA

PS Sandy, at the Home Office, her back is feeling a bit better.