[CAUT] Baldwin D bridge

Alan Eder reggaepass at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 09:59:13 MST 2010

Fred.

Though, seriously, a linked system, in addition to removing friction and making regulation more stable (no compression of wipp cushion felt), might also have an advantage in performance in that there would never be a gap created between key and wipp.
IF such a gap is ever created in a conventional action design (however momentarily), do you think it is more likely if the wippen is lighter or heavier?

Alan Eder