[CAUT] Yamaha Avant Grand Digital questions

Brad Smith, RPT pianotech at smithpiano.com
Fri Oct 1 12:58:35 MDT 2010

Hi Paul,
I see....assume that you've already tried using the angled case side down
onto the board ?

 From the pictures I've seen, it looks like that angled side of the case, if
put downwards, would allow the weight to be centered enough to be stable on
a board / dolly.
I do recall moving a Roland digital grand like that.    Same idea for a
Sohmer butterfly grand.

If not....then your original 'wedge' idea might have to be the solution.

--
Brad Smith
www.SmithPiano.com