[CAUT] Bridge root material

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Sat Oct 2 00:25:32 MDT 2010

Keith,

You are aware, I hope, that my little piece on the holes in oak was intended
to be humor. Weak humor, apparently, but still..

On seeing the photo of the bridge I see that we are not actually looking at
oak at all but European beech. Darn-there goes my whole theory on developing
the real "Silent Piano."

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication