[CAUT] Life Saver Systems on Vertical Classroom Pianos

Paul Milesi, RPT paul at pmpiano.com
Thu Oct 28 07:00:05 MDT 2010

It's been a couple days, and no takers.  Am I to assume no one uses a Life
Saver system on a vertical piano that is out from the wall and faces out
into a classroom, and that is moved around the room a little bit?  Or is
this topic simply not sexy enough?  ;)
--
Paul Milesi, RPT
Staff Piano Technician