[CAUT] Life Saver Systems on Vertical Classroom Pianos

Mark Cramer cramer at brandonu.ca
Thu Oct 28 08:14:53 MDT 2010

Hi Paul,

when we added back-covers to our verticals (1999 I believe) stability
with the Life Saver systems went from 10 -15 cents seasonal to 4 or 5.
The only jeopardy to exposed back-covers we've experienced, is pianos
that are repositioned from time to time, and covers are peeled back to
get at the handles. A tidy back-cover installation (IMHO) looks nicer
than the exposed back of the piano. Cord protectors are a good idea.

best regards,
Mark Cramer, RPT
Brandon University