[CAUT] Life Saver Systems on Vertical Classroom Pianos

mario at pianosinsideout.com mario at pianosinsideout.com
Thu Oct 28 08:43:31 MDT 2010

The electric cord is the problem, as you said. If the piano is usually close
to the wall in the same area, then this would be similar to running the
projector cord with a rubber protector, but if the room gets reconfigured
for rehearsals and classes daily, and the piano gets moved to the middle of
the room all the time, this won't work.