[CAUT] Steinway verdigris

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 09:43:53 MST 2011

Hi Debbie
 I spell it Job security:)  I recently exhumed a box of old shanks from an attic at my prior residence after 15 years.  It probably got so hot up there it forced the verdigris out of the parts like a stream of green coming out of the pin area.  Fascinating!

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom restoration
Ronsen Piano hammers