[CAUT] How much voicing on new NY hammers/ Re-visited

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Fri Jul 8 14:43:37 MDT 2011

Hi Paul,
We just had an interesting experience along these lines with a S&S B.
We uses a 3/4" socket to tighten the plate bolts down. The bolts I had previously tightened with a small crescent wrench and thought they were tight. Not so.
The head of each bolt on the rim turned about 1/3 turn, giving I'm sure more down bearing, and bringing this B to life.
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com