AWOL from AOL Discussion

BarrettT@aol.com BarrettT@aol.com
Mon, 17 Oct 1994 02:37:59 -0400

Did I start this AOL string?
I did not discover Pianotek from within AOL (I did several searchs) I read
about it in the PTG College and University Technicians Newletter and also in
the PTG Leader Letter.
AOL works fine for me. They are sending out a new version of their software
to all members. Hopefully some of the software bugs mentioned on Pianotech
will get the swat.

Somedaay I'll really get into sensitive territory by asking - What kind of
paint do you use to spay piano plates? How do you match the color, prepare
the surface ?

Thanks,
Terry Barrett RPT
Fresno, CA