Harpsichord

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu, 29 Sep 1994 06:48:22 -0500 (CDT)

>I am looking for a used double manual harpsichord that has an action that
>can be shifted for lower pitch if so desired.  I have about six thousand to
>spend.  If anyone has any leads please let me know.  Thanks.
>
>Michael Wathen
>College-Conservatory of Music
>University of Cincinnati
>(513) 556-9565
>WATHENMJ@AL.BETA.UC.EDU

John Lyon's numbers are as follows:

   16144 Veronica
   Eastpointe MI  48021
   810/774-5739
   810/779-1199

I'm not sure that John has a harpsichord fitting your discription on
hand, but he may be able to point you in the right direction.

A good source for second-hand instruments is Glenn Guittari's Harpsichord
Clearing House.  Call 800/252-4304 for the latest listings.

Ron Torrella
School of Music
University of Illinois