WWW browser

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Thu, 06 Apr 1995 15:44 -0500 (EST)

>Can someone tell me where I can FTP a good Webb browser for MS-DOS?  I
>need to get one to scope all these new home pages.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dave Porritt, RPT
>SMU - Dallas

Dos Lynx is available at /ftp2.cc.ukans.edu/pub/WWW/DosLynx/DLX0_8A.EXE

If it doesn't get it try leaving off the DLX0_8A.EXE and get the menu above.
This browser won't show the graphics but it does give you the information
and has the links embedded in it.  The Piano Page is not there yet but we
are getting close.

Ron

Ron Berry
ronberry@iquest.net

Collect 1000 of these signatures and win a free trip to Cyberspace!!