New kid

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 22:06:38 -0400

John Musselwhite rote:
<<Internet providers are going up all over the place and charges seem to
berunning from $10/month to about $30 with all kinds of different plans.
Myown preference would be to go for the Internet rather than Compuserve or
AOL. >>

I couldn't agree more, and I'm an AOL subscriber. An Internet Point of
Presence just opened up within my local dialing area for $15/mo flate fee for
everything. The only reason I'm still on AOL is I hate to say good-bye to my
publisher-sponsored database discussion group. But 10 cents an email? No way
Compuserve. (I commend John Baird for his email repackaging service for the
Compuserve folks.)

Bill Ballard, RPT           "Out here on the food chain, you either diet,

NH Chapt, PTG                    die, or dine" .......folksinger Mark Graham