Nuisance Messages

drose@microcity.com drose@microcity.com
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 21:01:49 -0500 (EST)

To: Ron Torrella

Thanks for your reply to my message. I feel that you have the right to
remain private. I am not saying you do not have that right. I AM saying
that you can not have your cake and eat it too.

I have been in business over twenty years as a tuner and was self
employed as a professional musician for eight years before that. In all
that time I have had just two annoying calls.

One was a drunk client so I booked a tuning at 2:30 A.M.

I repeat be listed or be unlisted your OWN simple choice. Thanks.

Don Rose RPT, B.Mus. A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T. Tuner for the Centre of
the Arts (drose@microcity.com)