Rail Cloth

John Minor jminor@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 08:06:59 -0500

On Thu, 27 Apr 1995 HartmanCJ@aol.com wrote:
[SNIP]
=09=09=09=09                =09=09I seem to
> be in the minority on this subject but I can=92t help thinking that, in t=
his
> case, tradition could teach us something.  After all what possible reason=
 can
        ^^^^^^^^^
> there be for leaving this felt off except perhaps to save $10 or to show =
how
> clever we are? =20

=09Ah, but you fail th realize that WE  (most anyway) are=20
UNIVERSITY  technicians!!!! WE don't  have to PROVE we're clever: Everyone
already knows this!!! : )

Signed:
=09John ("We don't need no stinking traditions") Minor

       "We may use wood with intelligence only if we understand wood"
=09=09=09-----Frank Lloyd Wright
=09     John Minor//University of Illinois//jminor@uiuc.edu